Pakistan is a developing country. Ever since its existence, the government has faced many challenges. From a fragile economy to a dwindling democracy, some problems are a constant. However, despite all the challenges, the nation never fails to pass through them. Once again, issues and challenges are here. Inflation is the latest giant!
This time the country seems to be struggling with a prevalent hard time. Petrol, diesel, oil, electricity, groceries; every commodity’s price is upward. Every class struggles to cope, but the lower-middle type is the hardest hit.
Such hard times need innovative thinking. It is pronounced that the problems and challenges will always be here. The nation has to show creative thinking and regular patience, and persistence to pass these times. As rightly said: “Sweet are the fruits of adversity.”
Following are a few intelligent expenditure hacks which could be used to save the day. Though, some readers might find them impossible or somewhat unnecessary. No doubt, they can prove to be the real saviors. Give it a try and rise from these times like a phoenix!
Food, shelter, and clothing are the basic necessities of life. Given today’s times, their prices are going up every other day. However, a few bright and easy steps would prove helpful in lowering the bills. They are as under:
- Always keep the unnecessary lights switched off.
- Don’t use electrical appliances like AC, iron, washing machine, or water motors during the peak hours of the day.
- Keep the house well ventilated. Open the windows in the morning and evening to allow fresh air. This will cool the home to a greater extent and also prove helpful in reducing too much use of air conditioners.
- Try to use a single room with air conditioning to sleep at night. This would help to avoid the use of too many air conditioners simultaneously.
- Instead of using separate televisions in rooms, use one in the lounge.
- Use more LED lights.
2: DO SMART SHOPPING
To live without shopping nowadays is impossible. It is also a necessary everyday ritual to do. Meanwhile, a few intelligent steps could prove helpful:
- Make a list for monthly grocery shopping. This would help purchase only the required items and prevent distraction as malls are full of unnecessary colorful things.
- Buy fresh vegetables and fruits daily. This would help, as the excess gets rotten and is wasted due to frequent load shedding and hot weather
- If possible, grow your own vegetables and fruits. There are many online tutorials to grow organic food at home gardens. This would prove helpful in reducing food-related expenses.
- Fashion is evolving every other day. For clothing, avoid being distracted by online sales. Buy clothes, shoes, and accessories when needed. it is better to first use the clothes that are already available.
- Along with expensive brand shopping, do give a chance to less expensive local brands.
3: USE RENEWABLE ENERGY
Greener and cleaner energy is a recent initiative gaining popularity. Give it a try!
- Instead of using petrol-run generators, go for solar panels. Though many might question the expenses of buying solar panels, the outcome would be fruitful. In frequent power outages, the idea is less expensive and suitable.
4: WALK MORE
The medical world always supports the idea of a stroll for healthy living. This would also help to overcome inflation!
- Instead of using cars and other transport, walk if your destination is not far from home or office.
- If the distance is more and more than one vehicles are available in a single household, try to manage using only one. This might curtail the expenses of petrol.
5: ADOPT HEALTHY LIVING
Health is wealth, as it is rightly said. But a few healthy tips might also help to reduce the expenses. Continue reading to know-how!
- Everyone loves restaurant food. However, don’t make it a habit to eat in restaurants frequently. Try to have food just once or twice a month at your favorite restaurants. It is a healthy practice plus money-saving!
- Avoid junk food. Nowadays, junk food is so popular that there are stalls at every nook and cranny. Burgers, pizza, and soft drinks are harmful to health. Don’t make eating them a habit!
Hope reading this will prove helpful. Stay happy, and don’t forget to smile in these challenging times!